Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Premier LeagueThe Amex | Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion
W(1 - 2)L(1 - 2)L(1 - 0)L(1 - 2)D(0 - 0)
Newcastle United
D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 1)L(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Brighton & Hove AlbionNewcastle United
Goals0.81
Corners6.85.5
Fouls10.210.9
Saves2.22.3

Brighton & Hove Albion and Newcastle United sitting near to each other in the Premier League standings. Therefore the game on at in the The Amex will be everything but not boring. With a possibility of 40%, Home Win will be the outcome.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-145 at

Three-Way Bet

Brighton & Hove Albion
-135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
135 at

Interesting stats and facts

Brighton & Hove Albion40%X31%Newcastle United29%Three-Way Bet
1-015%0-014%1-113%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 59%under 41%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 32%under 68%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 14%under 86%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawNewcastle United
Probability40%31%29%
bet365-155240550
22bet-135260520
888sport-150260575
betway-150250475
William Hill-160250600
intertops-155230500

Most recent performance of Brighton & Hove Albion and Newcastle United

Last Meetings

  • Newcastle United - Brighton & Hove Albion0-32020/09/20
  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Newcastle United0-02020/07/20
  • Newcastle United - Brighton & Hove Albion0-02019/09/21
  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Newcastle United1-12019/04/27

Brighton & Hove Albion Form

  • Last game of Brighton & Hove Albion ended in a 1 - 2 against Southampton.
  • In their past 10 matches, Brighton & Hove Albion scored 3 and conceded 4 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 9 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Newcastle United.

Newcastle United Form

  • Newcastle United met in their last match Aston Villa and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Newcastle United averages 0.6 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 6 and lost 14 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Newcastle United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Brighton & Hove Albion.

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Newcastle United is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 60%. 888sport offers odds of 135 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 40%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 135 Bet Now