Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Premier LeagueThe Amex | Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion
D(1 - 1)L(2 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)
Manchester City
W(3 - 4)L(1 - 2)W(0 - 2)W(1 - 2)L(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Brighton & Hove AlbionManchester City
Goals1.12.4
Corners5.56.1
Fouls9.69.5
Saves2.52

On , at at the The Amex Brighton & Hove Albion will meet Manchester City. It's the 37th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 58%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Three-Way Bet

Manchester City
-205 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
190 at

Interesting stats and facts

Manchester City58%X23%Brighton & Hove Albion19%Three-Way Bet
0-112%0-211%1-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%

These are the best Odds for the game Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City

Odds Comparison

Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawManchester City
Probability19%23%58%
bet365600350-220
22bet660385-210
888sport650360-205
betway550375-220
William Hill650335-225
intertops575335-225

Head-to-Head performance of Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester City

Last Meetings

  • Manchester City - Brighton & Hove Albion1-02021/01/13
  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester City0-52020/07/11
  • Manchester City - Brighton & Hove Albion4-02019/08/31
  • Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester City1-42019/05/12

Brighton & Hove Albion Form

  • Last game of Brighton & Hove Albion ended in a 1 - 1 against West Ham United.
  • Brighton & Hove Albion averages 1.4 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 7 and lost 10 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Manchester City.

Manchester City Form

  • Last game of Manchester City ended in a 3 - 4 against Newcastle United.
  • In their past 10 matches, Manchester City scored 13 and conceded 4 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Manchester City won 23 and lost 4 of their 29 matches in the Premier League.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 190 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 42%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 58%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 165 Bet Now