Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Brighton & Hove Albion vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Leicester City|
On , at at the The Amex Brighton & Hove Albion will meet Leicester City. It's the 5th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 43%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert PickBrighton & Hove Albion
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
Odds for the match Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City
Head-to-Head performance of Brighton & Hove Albion and Leicester City
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Leicester City1-22021/03/06
- Leicester City - Brighton & Hove Albion1-02021/02/10
- Leicester City - Brighton & Hove Albion3-02020/12/13
- Leicester City - Brighton & Hove Albion0-02020/06/23
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last game of Brighton & Hove Albion ended in a 0 - 1 against Brentford FC.
- In their past 10 matches, Brighton & Hove Albion scored 8 and conceded 5 goals.
- During the past 6 months Brighton & Hove Albion won 6 and lost 5 of their 14 matches in the Premier League.
Leicester City Form
- Leicester City met in their last match Manchester City and recorded a 0 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Leicester City scored 7 and conceded 9 goals.
- During the past 6 months Leicester City won 5 and lost 7 of their 13 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 43%, a Brighton & Hove Albion. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 43%.