Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Leeds United|
On , at at the The Amex Brighton & Hove Albion will meet Leeds United. It's the 34th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 38%.
Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeeds United
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Best Odds for the game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Leeds United
Brighton & Hove Albion and Leeds United | Form comparison
- Leeds United - Brighton & Hove Albion0-12021/01/16
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Brighton & Hove Albion met in their last match Sheffield United and recorded a 1 - 0.
- Brighton & Hove Albion averages 1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 6 and lost 10 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Leeds United.
Leeds United Form
- Leeds United met in their last match Manchester United and recorded a 0 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Leeds United scored 4 and conceded 5 goals.
- During the past 6 months Leeds United won 11 and lost 12 of their 27 matches in the Premier League.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 65%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 38%.