Brescia Calcio vs AS Roma | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Brescia Calcio vs AS Roma. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Seria AStadio Mario Rigamonti | Brescia
Brescia Calcio
L(3 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(6 - 0)D(2 - 2)D(1 - 1)
AS Roma
W(2 - 1)L(2 - 1)L(0 - 2)L(2 - 0)W(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Brescia CalcioAS Roma
Goals0.91.8
Corners3.26.7
Fouls1313.3
Saves6.64.9

On at Brescia Calcio will host AS Roma in the 32th round of the Seria A game at the Stadio Mario Rigamonti. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 44%.

Betting tips and odds for this Seria A game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-210 at

Three-Way Bet

AS Roma
-175 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
170 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

AS Roma44%Brescia Calcio32%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%0-19%1-29%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%

Odds for the match Brescia Calcio vs AS Roma

Odds Comparison

Brescia CalcioDrawAS Roma
Probability32%24%44%
bet365500375-225
22bet520380-180
888sport550355-210
betway425350-175
William Hill550350-210
intertops525335-220

Head-to-Head performance of Brescia Calcio and AS Roma

Last Meetings

  • AS Roma - Brescia Calcio3-02019/11/24

Brescia Calcio Form

  • Last game of Brescia Calcio ended in a 3 - 1 against FC Torino.
  • Brescia Calcio averages 1.2 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 1 and lost 8 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Brescia Calcio have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AS Roma.

AS Roma Form

  • AS Roma met in their last match Parma Calcio 1913 and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • AS Roma averages 1.8 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months AS Roma won 5 and lost 7 of their 13 matches in the Seria A.

Brescia Calcio vs AS Roma | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 56%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 44%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 175 Bet Now