Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern München | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern München.

1. BundesligaBorussia-Park | Monchengladbach
Borussia M'gladbach
W(0 - 1)L(1 - 2)D(3 - 3)D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)
Bayern München
W(5 - 2)W(1 - 2)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(3 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Borussia M'gladbachBayern München
Goals22.7
Corners5.86.5
Fouls11.29.5
Saves2.33.2

On the teams of Borussia M'gladbach and Bayern München face each other at in the Borussia-Park. The duel takes place at the Borussia-Park during the 15th matchday of the 1. Bundesliga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 49%.

Best betting tips for this 1. Bundesliga match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-335 at

Three-Way Bet

Bayern München
-155 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
155 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Bayern München49%Borussia M'gladbach30%X21%Three-Way Bet
1-27%2-27%1-16%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 93%under 7%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 81%under 19%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 64%under 36%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 78%No 22%

Best Odds for the game between Borussia M'gladbach and Bayern München

Odds Comparison

Borussia M'gladbachDrawBayern München
Probability30%21%49%
bet365350375-165
22bet420390-175
888sport360340-155
betway350375-165
William Hill375340-165
intertops340350-165

Head-to-Head performance of Borussia M'gladbach and Bayern München

Last Meetings

  • Bayern München - Borussia M'gladbach2-12020/06/13
  • Borussia M'gladbach - Bayern München2-12019/12/07
  • Borussia M'gladbach - Bayern München1-52019/03/02
  • Bayern München - Borussia M'gladbach0-32018/10/06

Borussia M'gladbach Form

  • Borussia M'gladbach met in their last match Arminia Bielefeld and recorded a 0 - 1.
  • Borussia M'gladbach averages 1.6 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 3 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Borussia M'gladbach have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Bayern München.

Bayern München Form

  • Bayern München met in their last match FSV Mainz 05 and recorded a 5 - 2.
  • Bayern München averages 2.2 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 10 and lost 1 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Bayern München have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Borussia M'gladbach.

Borussia M'gladbach vs Bayern München | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 51%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 49%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 145 Bet Now