Borussia Dortmund vs RB Leipzig | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Borussia Dortmund vs RB Leipzig.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Borussia Dortmund||RB Leipzig|
On the teams of Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig face each other at in the Signal Iduna Park. The duel takes place at the Signal Iduna Park during the 32th matchday of the 1. Bundesliga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 39%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBorussia Dortmund
Expert PickRB Leipzig
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Most recent performance of Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig
- RB Leipzig - Borussia Dortmund1-32021/01/09
- RB Leipzig - Borussia Dortmund0-22020/06/20
- Borussia Dortmund - RB Leipzig3-32019/12/17
- RB Leipzig - Borussia Dortmund0-12019/01/19
Borussia Dortmund Form
- Borussia Dortmund met in their last match VfL Wolfsburg and recorded a 0 - 2.
- In their past 10 matches, Borussia Dortmund scored 12 and conceded 3 goals.
- Having won 12 and lost 8 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Borussia Dortmund have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against RB Leipzig.
RB Leipzig Form
- RB Leipzig met in their last match VfB Stuttgart and recorded a 2 - 0.
- RB Leipzig averages 2.4 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 14 and lost 4 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, RB Leipzig have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Borussia Dortmund.
Borussia Dortmund vs RB Leipzig | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 38%, a RB Leipzig. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 39%.