Bologna FC vs FC Torino | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Bologna FC vs FC Torino.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Bologna FC||FC Torino|
On at Bologna FC will host FC Torino in the 38th round of the Seria A game at the Stadio Renato Dall’Ara. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 38%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBologna FC
Expert Pickunder 3.5 Goals
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best Odds for the game between Bologna FC and FC Torino
Most recent performance of Bologna FC and FC Torino
- FC Torino - Bologna FC1-02020/01/12
- FC Torino - Bologna FC2-32019/03/16
- Bologna FC - FC Torino2-22018/10/21
- FC Torino - Bologna FC3-02018/01/06
Bologna FC Form
- Bologna FC met in their last match AC Fiorentina and recorded a 4 - 0.
- Bologna FC averages 1.1 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Bologna FC won 5 and lost 7 of their 16 matches in the Seria A.
FC Torino Form
- FC Torino met in their last match AS Roma and recorded a 2 - 3.
- FC Torino averages 0.9 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 3 and lost 10 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, FC Torino have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Bologna FC.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Bologna FC vs FC Torino
Our prediction is a under 3.5 Goals with odds of -110 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 69%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 38%.