Beşiktaş vs Kayserispor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Beşiktaş vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Süper LigVodafone Park | Istanbul
Beşiktaş
D(0 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(2 - 3)W(3 - 0)L(1 - 0)
Kayserispor
D(2 - 2)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

BeşiktaşKayserispor
Goals1.80.9
Corners4.24.9
Fouls12.412.8
Saves2.13.7

On at Beşiktaş will host Kayserispor in the 37th round of the Süper Lig game at the Vodafone Park. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 61%.

Betting tips and odds for this Süper Lig game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-125 at

Three-Way Bet

Beşiktaş
-220 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
200 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Beşiktaş61%X22%Kayserispor17%Three-Way Bet
1-012%2-011%2-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%

These are the best Odds for the game Beşiktaş vs Kayserispor

Odds Comparison

BeşiktaşDrawKayserispor
Probability61%22%17%
bet365-275400650
22bet-220360595
888sport-250380550
betway-225335550
William Hill-250350650
intertops-305360650

Beşiktaş vs Kayserispor | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Kayserispor - Beşiktaş0-22021/01/03
  • Kayserispor - Beşiktaş3-12020/07/06
  • Beşiktaş - Kayserispor4-12019/12/02
  • Beşiktaş - Kayserispor4-12019/12/02

Beşiktaş Form

  • Beşiktaş met in their last match Sivasspor and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Beşiktaş scored 11 and conceded 4 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Beşiktaş won 21 and lost 4 of their 30 matches in the Süper Lig.

Kayserispor Form

  • Kayserispor met in their last match Gençlerbirliği Ankara and recorded a 2 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Kayserispor scored 4 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 12 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Kayserispor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Beşiktaş.

Beşiktaş vs Kayserispor | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 39%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 61%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 210 Bet Now