Beşiktaş vs Gazişehir Gaziantep | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Beşiktaş vs Gazişehir Gaziantep.

Süper LigVodafone Park | Istanbul
Beşiktaş
W(0 - 1)W(3 - 0)W(0 - 3)W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)
Gazişehir Gaziantep
W(2 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 0)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

BeşiktaşGazişehir Gaziantep
Goals20.8
Corners7.34.9
Fouls10.912.8
Saves1.72.9

On the teams of Beşiktaş and Gazişehir Gaziantep face each other at in the Vodafone Park. The duel takes place at the Vodafone Park during the 29th matchday of the Süper Lig. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 56%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-150 at

Three-Way Bet

Beşiktaş
-265 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
225 at

Interesting stats and facts

Beşiktaş56%Gazişehir Gaziantep22%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-110%2-110%1-09%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

BeşiktaşDrawGazişehir Gaziantep
Probability56%22%22%
bet365-275425650
22bet-270445730
888sport-295400700
betway-285400600
William Hill-265380600
intertops-305375650

Beşiktaş vs Gazişehir Gaziantep | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Gazişehir Gaziantep - Beşiktaş3-12020/11/06
  • Beşiktaş - Gazişehir Gaziantep3-02020/02/08
  • Gazişehir Gaziantep - Beşiktaş3-22019/09/14

Beşiktaş Form

  • Beşiktaş met in their last match Yeni Malatyaspor and recorded a 0 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Beşiktaş scored 9 and conceded 3 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Beşiktaş won 18 and lost 5 of their 26 matches in the Süper Lig.

Gazişehir Gaziantep Form

  • Last game of Gazişehir Gaziantep ended in a 2 - 1 against Gençlerbirliği Ankara.
  • Gazişehir Gaziantep averages 0 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 11 and lost 6 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Gazişehir Gaziantep have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Beşiktaş.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Beşiktaş vs Gazişehir Gaziantep

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 44%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 56%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 215 Bet Now