Beşiktaş vs Fenerbahçe | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Prediction, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the game Beşiktaş vs Fenerbahçe. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Süper LigVodafone Park | Istanbul
Beşiktaş
W(1 - 2)W(2 - 0)W(2 - 6)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 3)
Fenerbahçe
D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)W(2 - 0)W(3 - 2)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

BeşiktaşFenerbahçe
Goals1.81.1
Corners0.10.7
Fouls0.71.2
Saves0.20.2
Shots on Goal0.20.5

This Derby in the Süper Lig between Beşiktaş and Fenerbahçe is always one of the biggest matches of the season. It will take place on at in the Vodafone Park. According their form right now, a Home Win seems possible with a possibility of 47%.

Best Betting Tips for the upcoming Süper Lig match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-130 at

Three-Way Bet

Beşiktaş
320 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
320 at

Predictions and statistical information for the match

Beşiktaş47%Fenerbahçe28%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-010%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

BeşiktaşDrawFenerbahçe
Probability47%25%28%
888sport-125250320
betway-130250335
intertops-125250290
pinnacle sports-120265350
William Hill-155250335

Beşiktaş vs Fenerbahçe | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Fenerbahçe - Beşiktaş3-02018/05/03
  • Beşiktaş - Fenerbahçe2-22018/03/01
  • Beşiktaş - Fenerbahçe3-12018/02/25
  • Fenerbahçe - Beşiktaş2-12017/09/23

Beşiktaş Form

  • Beşiktaş met in their last match Yeni Malatyaspor and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Beşiktaş scored 16 and conceded 12 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Beşiktaş won 15 and lost 8 of their 29 matches in the Süper Lig.

Fenerbahçe Form

  • Last game of Fenerbahçe ended in a 1 - 1 against Atiker Konyaspor.
  • Fenerbahçe averages 1.1 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 11 and lost 11 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Fenerbahçe have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Beşiktaş.

Beşiktaş vs Fenerbahçe | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip for the Derby

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 320 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 53%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 47%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 320 Bet Now