Benevento Calcio vs AC Milano | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Benevento Calcio vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Benevento Calcio||AC Milano|
On , at at the Stadio Ciro Vigorito Benevento Calcio will meet AC Milano. It's the 15th round of the Seria A. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 55%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAC Milano
Expert PickBenevento Calcio +1.5 Goals
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Most recent performance of Benevento Calcio and AC Milano
- AC Milano - Benevento Calcio0-12018/04/21
Benevento Calcio Form
- Last game of Benevento Calcio ended in a 0 - 2 against Udinese Calcio.
- Benevento Calcio averages 1 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 5 and lost 6 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Benevento Calcio have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AC Milano.
AC Milano Form
- AC Milano met in their last match Lazio Roma and recorded a 3 - 2.
- AC Milano averages 2.2 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months AC Milano won 18 and lost 0 of their 25 matches in the Seria A.
Benevento Calcio vs AC Milano | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Benevento Calcio and AC Milano will leave the field with a Benevento Calcio +1.5 Goals. At 22bet are the best odds of -195 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 55%.