BB Erzurumspor vs Kayserispor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Süper Lig match between BB Erzurumspor vs Kayserispor. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Süper LigKâzım Karabekir Stadyumu | Erzurum
BB Erzurumspor
D(0 - 0)W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 2)L(0 - 3)
Kayserispor
D(1 - 1)W(0 - 1)L(3 - 0)W(2 - 0)L(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

BB ErzurumsporKayserispor
Goals0.91
Corners44.1
Fouls16.613.4
Saves33.8

BB Erzurumspor and Kayserispor sitting near to each other in the Süper Lig standings. Therefore the game on at in the Kâzım Karabekir Stadyumu will be everything but not boring. With a possibility of 39%, Home Win will be the outcome.

Best betting tips for this Süper Lig match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-155 at

Three-Way Bet

BB Erzurumspor
125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-140 at

Interesting stats and facts

BB Erzurumspor39%Kayserispor33%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%

These are the best Odds for the game BB Erzurumspor vs Kayserispor

Odds Comparison

BB ErzurumsporDrawKayserispor
Probability39%28%33%
bet365105230230
22bet125225240
888sport120220230
betway120210230
William Hill115220240
intertops110215230

BB Erzurumspor vs Kayserispor | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Kayserispor - BB Erzurumspor1-32020/09/26
  • Kayserispor - BB Erzurumspor0-22019/05/26
  • BB Erzurumspor - Kayserispor1-12018/12/23

BB Erzurumspor Form

  • Last game of BB Erzurumspor ended in a 0 - 0 against Sivasspor.
  • BB Erzurumspor averages 0.8 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months BB Erzurumspor won 5 and lost 11 of their 22 matches in the Süper Lig.

Kayserispor Form

  • Last game of Kayserispor ended in a 1 - 1 against Alanyaspor.
  • Kayserispor averages 1 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Kayserispor won 6 and lost 11 of their 22 matches in the Süper Lig.

BB Erzurumspor vs Kayserispor | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between BB Erzurumspor and Kayserispor is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 61%. bet365 offers odds of -140 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -140 Bet Now