BB Erzurumspor vs Fenerbahçe | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match BB Erzurumspor vs Fenerbahçe.

Süper LigKâzım Karabekir Stadyumu | Erzurum
BB Erzurumspor
L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 3)L(1 - 2)L(4 - 0)
Fenerbahçe
W(2 - 1)W(0 - 3)W(4 - 1)L(3 - 1)L(0 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

BB ErzurumsporFenerbahçe
Goals0.72.2
Corners5.76.4
Fouls14.813.8
Saves3.72.5

On at BB Erzurumspor will host Fenerbahçe in the 18th round of the Süper Lig game at the Kâzım Karabekir Stadyumu. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 48%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-150 at

Three-Way Bet

Fenerbahçe
-140 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
160 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Fenerbahçe48%BB Erzurumspor30%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-29%1-19%2-27%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%

Best Odds for the game between BB Erzurumspor and Fenerbahçe

Odds Comparison

BB ErzurumsporDrawFenerbahçe
Probability30%22%48%
bet365425350-190
22bet395310-140
888sport475335-200
betway375300-160
William Hill450320-190
intertops425300-190

BB Erzurumspor and Fenerbahçe | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • BB Erzurumspor - Fenerbahçe0-12019/05/20
  • Fenerbahçe - BB Erzurumspor2-22018/12/17

BB Erzurumspor Form

  • Last game of BB Erzurumspor ended in a 1 - 0 against İstanbul Başakşehir.
  • In their past 10 matches, BB Erzurumspor scored 4 and conceded 6 goals.
  • Having won 3 and lost 10 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, BB Erzurumspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Fenerbahçe.

Fenerbahçe Form

  • Fenerbahçe met in their last match Alanyaspor and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Fenerbahçe scored 13 and conceded 5 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Fenerbahçe won 11 and lost 6 of their 19 matches in the Süper Lig.

BB Erzurumspor vs Fenerbahçe | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 160 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 52%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 48%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 140 Bet Now