Bayern München vs VfB Stuttgart | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Bayern München vs VfB Stuttgart. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Bayern München||VfB Stuttgart|
On at Bayern München will host VfB Stuttgart in the 26th round of the 1. Bundesliga game at the Allianz Arena. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 52%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBayern München
Expert PickVfB Stuttgart +1.5 Goals
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 92%under 8%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 78%under 22%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 59%under 41%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 74%No 26%
Odds for the match Bayern München vs VfB Stuttgart
Analysis and current form of the teams
- VfB Stuttgart - Bayern München1-32020/11/28
- Bayern München - VfB Stuttgart4-12019/01/27
- VfB Stuttgart - Bayern München0-32018/09/01
- Bayern München - VfB Stuttgart1-42018/05/12
Bayern München Form
- Last game of Bayern München ended in a 1 - 3 against Werder Bremen.
- In their past 10 matches, Bayern München scored 18 and conceded 8 goals.
- Having won 18 and lost 3 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Bayern München have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against VfB Stuttgart.
VfB Stuttgart Form
- VfB Stuttgart met in their last match 1899 Hoffenheim and recorded a 2 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, VfB Stuttgart scored 5 and conceded 11 goals.
- During the past 6 months VfB Stuttgart won 9 and lost 7 of their 25 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Bayern München vs VfB Stuttgart
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 68%, a VfB Stuttgart +1.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 52%.