Bayern München vs 1.FC Cologne | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Bayern München vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Bayern München||1.FC Cologne|
|Shots on Goal||7.35|
On at Bayern München will host 1.FC Cologne in the 5th round of the 1. Bundesliga game at the Allianz Arena. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 44%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBayern München
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score Yes
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 97%under 3%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 90%under 10%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 77%under 23%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 86%No 14%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Bayern München and 1.FC Cologne | Form comparison
- 1.FC Cologne - Bayern München1-32018/05/05
- Bayern München - 1.FC Cologne1-02017/12/13
- 1.FC Cologne - Bayern München0-32017/03/04
- Bayern München - 1.FC Cologne1-12016/10/01
Bayern München Form
- Bayern München met in their last match RB Leipzig and recorded a 1 - 1.
- Bayern München averages 3.7 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 15 and lost 2 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Bayern München have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against 1.FC Cologne.
1.FC Cologne Form
- Last game of 1.FC Cologne ended in a 0 - 1 against Borussia M'gladbach.
- In their past 10 matches, 1.FC Cologne scored 36 and conceded 12 goals.
- During the past 6 months 1.FC Cologne won 8 and lost 9 of their 21 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.
Bayern München vs 1.FC Cologne | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 86%, a Both Teams To Score Yes. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 44%.