AZ Alkmaar vs Heracles Almelo | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game AZ Alkmaar vs Heracles Almelo. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

EredivisieAFAS Stadion | Alkmaar
AZ Alkmaar
W(0 - 3)W(0 - 1)D(2 - 2)W(5 - 1)L(2 - 1)
Heracles Almelo
W(2 - 3)W(4 - 1)W(1 - 2)W(3 - 0)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AZ AlkmaarHeracles Almelo
Goals2.32.3

On , at at the AFAS Stadion AZ Alkmaar will meet Heracles Almelo. It's the 8th round of the Eredivisie. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 39%.

Best betting tips for this Eredivisie match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-190 at

Three-Way Bet

Heracles Almelo
450 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
150 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Heracles Almelo39%AZ Alkmaar39%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 70%No 30%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

AZ AlkmaarDrawHeracles Almelo
Probability39%22%39%
888sport-250400575
betway-200350450
intertops-220335500
pinnacle sports-190360510
William Hill-210300425

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • AZ Alkmaar - Heracles Almelo2-12019/04/23
  • Heracles Almelo - AZ Alkmaar3-22018/09/02
  • Heracles Almelo - AZ Alkmaar0-32018/04/13
  • AZ Alkmaar - Heracles Almelo5-02017/12/09

AZ Alkmaar Form

  • AZ Alkmaar met in their last match Feyenoord Rotterdam and recorded a 0 - 3.
  • AZ Alkmaar averages 2.1 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 13 and lost 6 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, AZ Alkmaar have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Heracles Almelo.

Heracles Almelo Form

  • Last game of Heracles Almelo ended in a 2 - 3 against Twente Enschede.
  • Heracles Almelo averages 2.5 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 12 and lost 12 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, Heracles Almelo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AZ Alkmaar.

AZ Alkmaar vs Heracles Almelo | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 61%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 150 Bet Now