AZ Alkmaar vs FC Utrecht | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game AZ Alkmaar vs FC Utrecht. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AZ Alkmaar||FC Utrecht|
On , at at the AFAS Stadion AZ Alkmaar will meet FC Utrecht. It's the 9th round of the Eredivisie. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 42%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Utrecht
Expert PickAZ Alkmaar
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
Best Odds for the game between AZ Alkmaar and FC Utrecht
AZ Alkmaar and FC Utrecht | Form comparison
- AZ Alkmaar - FC Utrecht0-12021/01/27
- FC Utrecht - AZ Alkmaar2-22020/12/27
- FC Utrecht - AZ Alkmaar1-02020/08/01
- FC Utrecht - AZ Alkmaar0-32019/11/23
AZ Alkmaar Form
- Last game of AZ Alkmaar ended in a 1 - 3 against SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden.
- AZ Alkmaar averages 2.75 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 7 and lost 5 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, AZ Alkmaar have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Utrecht.
FC Utrecht Form
- Last game of FC Utrecht ended in a 0 - 1 against Ajax Amsterdam.
- FC Utrecht averages 0.8 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 7 and lost 2 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, FC Utrecht have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AZ Alkmaar.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game AZ Alkmaar vs FC Utrecht
Our prediction is a AZ Alkmaar with odds of 105 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 35%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 42%.