Atlético San Luis vs UANL Tigres | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Atlético San Luis vs UANL Tigres. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Liga MX
Atlético San Luis
L(3 - 0)L(1 - 2)W(1 - 0)L(0 - 2)W(1 - 0)
UANL Tigres
W(3 - 1)W(0 - 1)L(2 - 0)W(4 - 2)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Atlético San LuisUANL Tigres
Goals1.11.1
Corners04
Fouls015.7
Saves03
Shots on Goal03.7

On the 5th matchday of the Liga MX Atlético San Luis will meet UANL Tigres on at in the . Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 38%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-135 at

Three-Way Bet

UANL Tigres
125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-160 at

Interesting stats and facts

UANL Tigres38%Atlético San Luis34%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-112%1-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%

Atlético San Luis vs UANL Tigres | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Atlético San LuisDrawUANL Tigres
Probability34%28%38%
888sport255215100
betway225210125
intertops210210120
pinnacle sports245225125
William Hill250240-115

Most recent performance of Atlético San Luis and UANL Tigres

Last Meetings

  • UANL Tigres - Atlético San Luis5-12018/08/16

Atlético San Luis Form

  • Last game of Atlético San Luis ended in a 3 - 0 against Deportivo Guadalajara.
  • Atlético San Luis averages 1.3 goals per game in the Liga MX over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 8 and lost 3 matches in the Liga MX over the last 6 months, Atlético San Luis have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against UANL Tigres.

UANL Tigres Form

  • Last game of UANL Tigres ended in a 3 - 1 against Club Necaxa.
  • In their past 10 matches, UANL Tigres scored 7 and conceded 9 goals.
  • During the past 6 months UANL Tigres won 12 and lost 3 of their 22 matches in the Liga MX.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Atlético San Luis vs UANL Tigres

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of -160 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 62%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 38%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -160 Bet Now