Atlético Madrid vs Valencia | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Atlético Madrid vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

La LigaWanda Metropolitano | Madrid
Atlético Madrid
D(0 - 0)W(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)W(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)
Valencia
W(2 - 1)L(0 - 3)W(0 - 1)D(3 - 3)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Atlético MadridValencia
Goals1.11.3
Corners2.75.3
Fouls13.710.8
Saves1.72.8
Shots on Goal44.3

On the 1th matchday of the La Liga Atlético Madrid will meet Valencia on at in the Wanda Metropolitano. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 40%.

Best betting tips for this La Liga match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
115 at

Three-Way Bet

Atlético Madrid
-140 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
125 at

Interesting stats and facts

Atlético Madrid40%Valencia35%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%2-19%1-08%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%

Odds for the match Atlético Madrid vs Valencia

Odds Comparison

Atlético MadridDrawValencia
Probability40%25%35%
888sport-145275425
betway-155280450
intertops-160275400
pinnacle sports-150300450
William Hill-140270425

Atlético Madrid vs Valencia | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Atlético Madrid - Valencia3-22019/04/24
  • Valencia - Atlético Madrid1-12018/08/20
  • Atlético Madrid - Valencia1-02018/02/04
  • Valencia - Atlético Madrid0-02017/09/09

Atlético Madrid Form

  • Atlético Madrid met in their last match Real Valladolid and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Atlético Madrid scored 15 and conceded 8 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Atlético Madrid won 14 and lost 3 of their 24 matches in the La Liga.

Valencia Form

  • Last game of Valencia ended in a 2 - 1 against CD Alavés.
  • In their past 10 matches, Valencia scored 20 and conceded 12 goals.
  • Having won 12 and lost 6 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Valencia have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Atlético Madrid.

Atlético Madrid vs Valencia | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 125 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 60%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 40%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 125 Bet Now