Atlético Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Atlético Madrid vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

La LigaWanda Metropolitano | Madrid
Atlético Madrid
D(1 - 1)W(0 - 2)L(0 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 2)
Athletic Bilbao
W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 4)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Atlético MadridAthletic Bilbao
Goals1.91.8
Corners4.25.3
Fouls11.913.3
Saves2.42.3

On the teams of Atlético Madrid and Athletic Bilbao face each other at in the Wanda Metropolitano. The duel takes place at the Wanda Metropolitano during the 18th matchday of the La Liga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 45%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
150 at

Three-Way Bet

Atlético Madrid
100 at

Expert Pick

over 2.5 Goals
150 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Atlético Madrid45%Athletic Bilbao31%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-09%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Atlético MadridAthletic BilbaoDraw
Probability45%31%24%
bet365-125425230
22bet100380225
888sport-125460230
betway100335210
William Hill-130450225
intertops-125425210

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Athletic Bilbao - Atlético Madrid1-12020/06/14
  • Atlético Madrid - Athletic Bilbao2-02019/10/26
  • Athletic Bilbao - Atlético Madrid2-02019/03/16
  • Atlético Madrid - Athletic Bilbao3-22018/11/10

Atlético Madrid Form

  • Atlético Madrid met in their last match Real Madrid and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Atlético Madrid scored 8 and conceded 6 goals.
  • Having won 18 and lost 2 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Atlético Madrid have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Athletic Bilbao.

Athletic Bilbao Form

  • Athletic Bilbao met in their last match Granada and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • Athletic Bilbao averages 2 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 10 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Athletic Bilbao have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Atlético Madrid.

Atlético Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 55%, a over 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 45%.

Best Pick: over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 160 Bet Now