Atlanta United FC vs New York RB | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Atlanta United FC vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Major League SoccerMercedes-Benz Stadium | Atlanta
Atlanta United FC
W(2 - 1)W(2 - 0)W(1 - 0)W(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)
New York RB
D(1 - 1)W(3 - 2)L(4 - 3)L(3 - 0)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Atlanta United FCNew York RB
Goals1.71.4
Corners4.31.5
Fouls1012
Saves3.34
Shots on Goal50

On the teams of Atlanta United FC and New York RB face each other at in the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The duel takes place at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium during the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 39%.

Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
at

Three-Way Bet

Atlanta United FC
110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-130 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Atlanta United FC39%New York RB38%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%2-18%1-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%

These are the best Odds for the game Atlanta United FC vs New York RB

Odds Comparison

Atlanta United FCDrawNew York RB
Probability39%23%38%
bet365105260220
888sport110265225
William Hill110270220

Most recent performance of Atlanta United FC and New York RB

Last Meetings

  • Atlanta United FC - New York RB3-32019/07/07
  • New York RB - Atlanta United FC1-02019/05/19
  • New York RB - Atlanta United FC1-02018/11/30
  • Atlanta United FC - New York RB3-02018/11/25

Atlanta United FC Form

  • Atlanta United FC met in their last match FC Cincinnati and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • Atlanta United FC averages 2.4 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Atlanta United FC won 1 and lost 0 of their 1 matches in the Major League Soccer.

New York RB Form

  • Last game of New York RB ended in a 1 - 1 against Real Salt Lake.
  • In their past 10 matches, New York RB scored 15 and conceded 22 goals.
  • Having won 1 and lost 0 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, New York RB have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Atlanta United FC.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Atlanta United FC vs New York RB

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -130 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 61%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -115 Bet Now