Atlanta United FC vs New York City FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the MLS match between Atlanta United FC vs New York City FC. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Atlanta United FC||New York City FC|
On , at at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium Atlanta United FC will meet New York City FC. It's the 40th round of the MLS. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 42%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAtlanta United FC
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
These are the best Odds for the game Atlanta United FC vs New York City FC
Atlanta United FC vs New York City FC | Head-to-Head analysis
- New York City FC - Atlanta United FC1-02021/06/23
- New York City FC - Atlanta United FC4-12019/09/25
- Atlanta United FC - New York City FC2-12019/08/11
- Atlanta United FC - New York City FC3-12018/11/11
Atlanta United FC Form
- Last game of Atlanta United FC ended in a 0 - 2 against Toronto FC.
- In their past 10 matches, Atlanta United FC scored 12 and conceded 4 goals.
- Having won 11 and lost 9 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, Atlanta United FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against New York City FC.
New York City FC Form
- New York City FC met in their last match Nashville SC and recorded a 0 - 0.
- New York City FC averages 0.83 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months New York City FC won 11 and lost 9 of their 27 matches in the MLS.
Atlanta United FC vs New York City FC | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 57%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 42%.