Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo.

La LigaSan Mamés | Bilbao
Athletic Bilbao
D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)L(3 - 2)W(2 - 0)
Celta Vigo
D(1 - 1)L(3 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(3 - 2)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Athletic BilbaoCelta Vigo
Goals1.21.1
Corners3.35.6
Fouls15.312
Saves3.52.2
Shots on Goal25.5

On the teams of Athletic Bilbao and Celta Vigo face each other at in the San Mamés. The duel takes place at the San Mamés during the 20th matchday of the La Liga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 46%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-180 at

Three-Way Bet

Athletic Bilbao
110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-110 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Athletic Bilbao46%Celta Vigo28%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-011%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%

Odds for the match Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo

Odds Comparison

Athletic BilbaoDrawCelta Vigo
Probability46%26%28%
888sport100220330
betway105220300
intertops105195310
pinnacle sports-115245385
William Hill-105220350
22bet110210295

Athletic Bilbao and Celta Vigo | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Celta Vigo - Athletic Bilbao1-02019/10/06
  • Athletic Bilbao - Celta Vigo3-12019/05/12
  • Celta Vigo - Athletic Bilbao1-22019/01/07
  • Athletic Bilbao - Celta Vigo1-12018/03/31

Athletic Bilbao Form

  • Athletic Bilbao met in their last match Sevilla and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Athletic Bilbao scored 16 and conceded 4 goals.
  • Having won 7 and lost 4 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Athletic Bilbao have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Celta Vigo.

Celta Vigo Form

  • Last game of Celta Vigo ended in a 1 - 1 against Osasuna.
  • Celta Vigo averages 1 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 3 and lost 10 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Celta Vigo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Athletic Bilbao.

Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -110 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 54%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 46%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 105 Bet Now