Athletic Bilbao vs CD Leganés | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Athletic Bilbao vs CD Leganés.

La LigaSan Mamés | Bilbao
Athletic Bilbao
W(1 - 2)L(1 - 2)L(0 - 1)W(0 - 2)W(3 - 1)
CD Leganés
W(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)W(0 - 1)L(0 - 3)L(2 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Athletic BilbaoCD Leganés
Goals1.60.7
Corners4.13.4
Fouls12.715.2
Saves2.42.2

On the teams of Athletic Bilbao and CD Leganés face each other at in the San Mamés. The duel takes place at the San Mamés during the 37th matchday of the La Liga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 40%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-215 at

Three-Way Bet

Athletic Bilbao
100 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-110 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Athletic Bilbao40%X31%CD Leganés29%Three-Way Bet
1-015%0-014%1-113%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 59%under 41%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 32%under 68%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 14%under 86%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Athletic BilbaoDrawCD Leganés
Probability40%31%29%
bet365-105240320
22bet100235360
888sport-105240335
betway-110225335
William Hill-110230340
intertops-110220320

Most recent performance of Athletic Bilbao and CD Leganés

Last Meetings

  • CD Leganés - Athletic Bilbao1-12019/09/25
  • CD Leganés - Athletic Bilbao0-12019/04/24
  • Athletic Bilbao - CD Leganés2-12018/08/20
  • Athletic Bilbao - CD Leganés2-02018/03/11

Athletic Bilbao Form

  • Last game of Athletic Bilbao ended in a 1 - 2 against Levante.
  • Athletic Bilbao averages 0.8 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Athletic Bilbao won 6 and lost 7 of their 17 matches in the La Liga.

CD Leganés Form

  • CD Leganés met in their last match Valencia and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, CD Leganés scored 7 and conceded 11 goals.
  • During the past 6 months CD Leganés won 4 and lost 7 of their 17 matches in the La Liga.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Athletic Bilbao vs CD Leganés

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -110 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 60%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 40%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 105 Bet Now