Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alavés | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alavés. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

La LigaSan Mamés | Bilbao
Athletic Bilbao
W(0 - 1)L(3 - 0)W(3 - 2)L(1 - 0)W(3 - 2)
CD Alavés
L(0 - 2)D(2 - 2)L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Athletic BilbaoCD Alavés
Goals1.51
Corners2.72.2
Fouls14.717.2
Saves1.62.4
Shots on Goal42.6

It’s a tight race between Athletic Bilbao and CD Alavés, since there sitting close to each other in the La Liga standings. They will face each other on the at in the San Mamés. As by their current performances, the probability is 42% that the outcome will be Home Win.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

Athletic Bilbao
-180 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
160 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Athletic Bilbao42%CD Alavés31%X27%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

These are the best Odds for the game Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alavés

Odds Comparison

Athletic BilbaoDrawCD Alavés
Probability42%27%31%
888sport-200340580
betway-200320600
intertops-220300600
pinnacle sports-190330580
William Hill-180260400

Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alavés | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • CD Alavés - Athletic Bilbao0-02018/12/17
  • CD Alavés - Athletic Bilbao3-12018/05/12
  • Athletic Bilbao - CD Alavés2-02018/01/07
  • Athletic Bilbao - CD Alavés2-22017/08/12

Athletic Bilbao Form

  • Last game of Athletic Bilbao ended in a 0 - 1 against CD Leganés.
  • Athletic Bilbao averages 1.7 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Athletic Bilbao won 11 and lost 7 of their 26 matches in the La Liga.

CD Alavés Form

  • Last game of CD Alavés ended in a 0 - 2 against FC Barcelona.
  • CD Alavés averages 0.9 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months CD Alavés won 7 and lost 11 of their 26 matches in the La Liga.

Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alavés | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Athletic Bilbao and CD Alavés is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 58%. William Hill offers odds of 160 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 42%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 160 Bet Now