Atalanta Bergamo vs US Sassuolo | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Seria A match between Atalanta Bergamo vs US Sassuolo. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Seria AStadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia | Bergamo
Atalanta Bergamo
D(2 - 2)W(4 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 0)L(0 - 2)
US Sassuolo
W(2 - 3)L(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Atalanta BergamoUS Sassuolo
Goals1.51.3
Corners3.93.8
Fouls15.912.3
Saves3.24.7

It’s a tight race between Atalanta Bergamo and US Sassuolo, since there sitting close to each other in the Seria A standings. They will face each other on the at in the Stadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia. As by their current performances, the probability is 39% that the outcome will be Home Win.

Betting tips and odds for this Seria A game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-265 at

Three-Way Bet

Atalanta Bergamo
-175 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
155 at

Interesting stats and facts

Atalanta Bergamo39%US Sassuolo38%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%

Best Odds for the game between Atalanta Bergamo and US Sassuolo

Odds Comparison

Atalanta BergamoDrawUS Sassuolo
Probability39%23%38%
bet365-200380450
22bet-175360465
888sport-185360440
betway-200375475
William Hill-190350480
intertops-200340450

Most recent performance of Atalanta Bergamo and US Sassuolo

Last Meetings

  • Atalanta Bergamo - US Sassuolo4-12020/06/21
  • US Sassuolo - Atalanta Bergamo1-42019/09/28
  • Atalanta Bergamo - US Sassuolo3-12019/05/26
  • US Sassuolo - Atalanta Bergamo2-62018/12/29

Atalanta Bergamo Form

  • Atalanta Bergamo met in their last match Bologna FC and recorded a 2 - 2.
  • Atalanta Bergamo averages 1.8 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 13 and lost 4 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Atalanta Bergamo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against US Sassuolo.

US Sassuolo Form

  • US Sassuolo met in their last match UC Sampdoria and recorded a 2 - 3.
  • In their past 10 matches, US Sassuolo scored 8 and conceded 3 goals.
  • During the past 6 months US Sassuolo won 12 and lost 5 of their 25 matches in the Seria A.

Atalanta Bergamo vs US Sassuolo | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Atalanta Bergamo and US Sassuolo is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 61%. 888sport offers odds of 155 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 150 Bet Now