Aston Villa vs Newcastle United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Aston Villa vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Premier LeagueVilla Park | Birmingham
Aston Villa
L(2 - 0)L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 0)W(0 - 3)
Newcastle United
L(3 - 0)L(1 - 0)L(1 - 2)D(0 - 0)L(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Aston VillaNewcastle United
Goals1.40.8
Corners6.33.4
Fouls9.79.2
Saves3.82.8

On at Aston Villa will host Newcastle United in the 11th round of the Premier League game at the Villa Park. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 52%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-160 at

Three-Way Bet

Aston Villa
-175 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
170 at

Interesting stats and facts

Aston Villa52%X24%Newcastle United24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%2-110%1-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%

Best Odds for the game between Aston Villa and Newcastle United

Odds Comparison

Aston VillaDrawNewcastle United
Probability52%24%24%
bet365-220375550
22bet-175360530
888sport-190380550
betway-185335500
William Hill-200335550
intertops-220340500

Aston Villa and Newcastle United | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Newcastle United - Aston Villa1-12020/06/24
  • Aston Villa - Newcastle United2-02019/11/25

Aston Villa Form

  • Aston Villa met in their last match Manchester City and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Aston Villa scored 4 and conceded 2 goals.
  • Having won 8 and lost 6 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Aston Villa have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Newcastle United.

Newcastle United Form

  • Last game of Newcastle United ended in a 3 - 0 against Arsenal London.
  • In their past 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 4 and conceded 11 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Newcastle United won 5 and lost 10 of their 19 matches in the Premier League.

Aston Villa vs Newcastle United | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 170 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 48%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 52%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 170 Bet Now