Aston Villa vs Newcastle United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Aston Villa vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Aston Villa||Newcastle United|
On at Aston Villa will host Newcastle United in the 11th round of the Premier League game at the Villa Park. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 52%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAston Villa
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best Odds for the game between Aston Villa and Newcastle United
Aston Villa and Newcastle United | Form comparison
- Newcastle United - Aston Villa1-12020/06/24
- Aston Villa - Newcastle United2-02019/11/25
Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa met in their last match Manchester City and recorded a 2 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Aston Villa scored 4 and conceded 2 goals.
- Having won 8 and lost 6 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Aston Villa have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Newcastle United.
Newcastle United Form
- Last game of Newcastle United ended in a 3 - 0 against Arsenal London.
- In their past 10 matches, Newcastle United scored 4 and conceded 11 goals.
- During the past 6 months Newcastle United won 5 and lost 10 of their 19 matches in the Premier League.
Aston Villa vs Newcastle United | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 170 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 48%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 52%.