AS Saint-Étienne vs Girondins Bordeaux | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game AS Saint-Étienne vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Ligue 1Stade Geoffroy Guichard | Saint Étienne
AS Saint-Étienne
L(2 - 0)L(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)D(1 - 1)
Girondins Bordeaux
L(2 - 3)L(4 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(0 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AS Saint-ÉtienneGirondins Bordeaux
Goals0.91
Corners7.22.7
Fouls1513.1
Saves32.8

On at AS Saint-Étienne will host Girondins Bordeaux in the 6th round of the Ligue 1 game at the Stade Geoffroy Guichard. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 44%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
115 at

Three-Way Bet

AS Saint-Étienne
-105 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
100 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

1-113%1-011%2-19%Correct Score
AS Saint-Étienne44%Girondins Bordeaux29%X27%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%

Odds for the match AS Saint-Étienne vs Girondins Bordeaux

Odds Comparison

AS Saint-ÉtienneDrawGirondins Bordeaux
Probability44%27%29%
bet365-115250300
22bet-115270345
888sport-105245300
betway-105260280
William Hill-105250300

Head-to-Head performance of AS Saint-Étienne and Girondins Bordeaux

Last Meetings

  • AS Saint-Étienne - Girondins Bordeaux4-12021/04/11
  • Girondins Bordeaux - AS Saint-Étienne1-22020/12/16
  • AS Saint-Étienne - Girondins Bordeaux4-22020/08/01
  • AS Saint-Étienne - Girondins Bordeaux1-12020/03/08

AS Saint-Étienne Form

  • AS Saint-Étienne met in their last match Montpellier HSC and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • AS Saint-Étienne averages 0.8 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 6 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, AS Saint-Étienne have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Girondins Bordeaux.

Girondins Bordeaux Form

  • Girondins Bordeaux met in their last match RC Lens and recorded a 2 - 3.
  • In their past 10 matches, Girondins Bordeaux scored 5 and conceded 14 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Girondins Bordeaux won 3 and lost 9 of their 14 matches in the Ligue 1.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game AS Saint-Étienne vs Girondins Bordeaux

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 56%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 44%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -115Bet Now