AS Saint-Étienne vs FC Nantes | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Ligue 1 match between AS Saint-Étienne vs FC Nantes. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Ligue 1Stade Geoffroy Guichard | Saint Étienne
AS Saint-Étienne
W(0 - 1)L(0 - 5)L(1 - 0)L(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)
FC Nantes
L(1 - 2)L(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AS Saint-ÉtienneFC Nantes
Goals0.90.7
Corners5.55.3
Fouls12.612.5
Saves2.12.8

AS Saint-Étienne and FC Nantes sitting near to each other in the Ligue 1 standings. Therefore the game on at in the Stade Geoffroy Guichard will be everything but not boring. With a possibility of 36%, Home Win will be the outcome.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-125 at

Three-Way Bet

AS Saint-Étienne
110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-120 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

AS Saint-Étienne36%FC Nantes35%X29%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-112%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%

AS Saint-Étienne vs FC Nantes | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

AS Saint-ÉtienneDrawFC Nantes
Probability36%29%35%
bet365100230300
22bet110250290
888sport100235295
betway100230300
William Hill105220280
intertops100225285

AS Saint-Étienne vs FC Nantes | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • FC Nantes - AS Saint-Étienne2-22020/09/20
  • AS Saint-Étienne - FC Nantes0-22020/01/12
  • FC Nantes - AS Saint-Étienne2-32019/11/10
  • FC Nantes - AS Saint-Étienne1-12019/01/30

AS Saint-Étienne Form

  • Last game of AS Saint-Étienne ended in a 0 - 1 against OGC Nice.
  • AS Saint-Étienne averages 0.75 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 10 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, AS Saint-Étienne have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Nantes.

FC Nantes Form

  • Last game of FC Nantes ended in a 1 - 2 against AS Monaco.
  • FC Nantes averages 0.75 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months FC Nantes won 3 and lost 10 of their 22 matches in the Ligue 1.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game AS Saint-Étienne vs FC Nantes

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between AS Saint-Étienne and FC Nantes is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 64%. 22bet offers odds of -120 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -135 Bet Now