AS Roma vs Empoli FC | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Prediction, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the game AS Roma vs Empoli FC. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Seria AStadio Olimpico | Roma
AS Roma
L(3 - 0)W(2 - 3)W(2 - 1)W(0 - 3)D(1 - 1)
Empoli FC
D(3 - 3)L(3 - 0)W(3 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AS RomaEmpoli FC
Goals1.91.2
Corners4.84.7
Fouls1310.8
Saves1.83.2
Shots on Goal5.54.3

On the teams of AS Roma and Empoli FC face each other at in the Stadio Olimpico. The duel takes place at the Stadio Olimpico during the 27th matchday of the Seria A. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 47%.

Best Odds for your favourite Betting Tip

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
500 at

Three-Way Bet

AS Roma
500 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
500 at

All relevant stats you need for your Betting Tip

AS Roma47%Empoli FC31%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-110%2-19%1-07%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 66%No 34%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

AS RomaDrawEmpoli FC
Probability47%22%31%
888sport-180340460
betway-180320475
intertops-190335425
pinnacle sports-175350485
William Hill-190335500

AS Roma vs Empoli FC | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Empoli FC - AS Roma0-22018/10/06
  • AS Roma - Empoli FC2-02017/04/01
  • Empoli FC - AS Roma0-02016/10/30

AS Roma Form

  • Last game of AS Roma ended in a 3 - 0 against Lazio Roma.
  • AS Roma averages 2.4 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 16 and lost 10 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, AS Roma have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Empoli FC.

Empoli FC Form

  • Last game of Empoli FC ended in a 3 - 3 against Parma Calcio 1913.
  • Empoli FC averages 1 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 12 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, Empoli FC have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AS Roma.

AS Roma vs Empoli FC | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 500 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 53%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 47%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 500 Bet Now