AS Monaco vs Stade Reims | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game AS Monaco vs Stade Reims. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Ligue 1Stade Louis II | Fontvieille
AS Monaco
D(1 - 1)W(1 - 0)W(1 - 2)W(1 - 0)L(3 - 1)
Stade Reims
D(1 - 1)W(1 - 0)L(3 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 4)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AS MonacoStade Reims
Goals1.61
Corners4.26.1
Fouls11.714.2
Saves3.52.8

On , at at the Stade Louis II AS Monaco will meet Stade Reims. It's the 27th round of the Ligue 1. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 46%.

Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-115 at

Three-Way Bet

AS Monaco
-115 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
120 at

Interesting stats and facts

AS Monaco46%Stade Reims28%X26%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-011%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%

Odds for the match AS Monaco vs Stade Reims

Odds Comparison

AS Monaco vs Stade Reims | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • AS Monaco - Stade Reims2-12020/01/04
  • Stade Reims - AS Monaco0-02019/09/21
  • AS Monaco - Stade Reims0-02019/04/13
  • Stade Reims - AS Monaco1-02018/11/03

AS Monaco Form

  • Last game of AS Monaco ended in a 1 - 1 against Dijon FCO.
  • In their past 10 matches, AS Monaco scored 23 and conceded 12 goals.
  • Having won 11 and lost 7 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, AS Monaco have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Stade Reims.

Stade Reims Form

  • Last game of Stade Reims ended in a 1 - 1 against AS Saint-Étienne.
  • In their past 10 matches, Stade Reims scored 11 and conceded 11 goals.
  • Having won 8 and lost 6 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Stade Reims have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AS Monaco.

AS Monaco vs Stade Reims | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 54%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 46%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 125 Bet Now