Arsenal London vs Sheffield United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Arsenal London vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Arsenal London||Sheffield United|
On the teams of Arsenal London and Sheffield United face each other at in the Emirates Stadium. The duel takes place at the Emirates Stadium during the 23th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 45%.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetArsenal London
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Sheffield United - Arsenal London1-02019/10/21
Arsenal London Form
- Arsenal London met in their last match Crystal Palace and recorded a 1 - 1.
- Arsenal London averages 1.5 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Arsenal London won 6 and lost 6 of their 22 matches in the Premier League.
Sheffield United Form
- Last game of Sheffield United ended in a 2 - 0 against Liverpool.
- In their past 10 matches, Sheffield United scored 10 and conceded 10 goals.
- Having won 7 and lost 6 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Sheffield United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Arsenal London.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Arsenal London vs Sheffield United
Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 110 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 55%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 45%.