Arsenal London vs Leeds United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Arsenal London vs Leeds United. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Premier LeagueEmirates Stadium | London
Arsenal London
L(1 - 0)L(2 - 1)D(0 - 0)W(1 - 3)W(3 - 0)
Leeds United
W(2 - 0)L(1 - 2)W(1 - 3)W(1 - 2)L(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Arsenal LondonLeeds United
Goals1.62.1
Corners5.56.4
Fouls810.1
Saves2.73.9

It’s a tight race between Arsenal London and Leeds United, since there sitting close to each other in the Premier League standings. They will face each other on the at in the Emirates Stadium. As by their current performances, the probability is 43% that the outcome will be Home Win.

Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

Arsenal London
-110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
105 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Arsenal London43%Leeds United34%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-110%2-19%1-28%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Arsenal LondonDrawLeeds United
Probability43%23%34%
bet365-120280300
22bet-115295350
888sport-110280320
betway-125280320
William Hill-115270300
intertops-115260290

Arsenal London and Leeds United | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Leeds United - Arsenal London0-02020/11/22
  • Arsenal London - Leeds United1-02020/01/06

Arsenal London Form

  • Last game of Arsenal London ended in a 1 - 0 against Aston Villa.
  • In their past 10 matches, Arsenal London scored 6 and conceded 1 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Arsenal London won 9 and lost 10 of their 23 matches in the Premier League.

Leeds United Form

  • Leeds United met in their last match Crystal Palace and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • Leeds United averages 2.4 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 10 and lost 10 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Leeds United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Arsenal London.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Arsenal London vs Leeds United

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Arsenal London and Leeds United is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 57%. 22bet offers odds of 105 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 43%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 105 Bet Now