Antalyaspor vs Kasımpaşa SK | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Antalyaspor vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Süper LigAntalya Arena | Antalya
Antalyaspor
D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)
Kasımpaşa SK
L(1 - 2)L(1 - 0)W(3 - 2)L(2 - 1)L(1 - 4)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AntalyasporKasımpaşa SK
Goals0.71
Corners2.75.5
Fouls11.215.7
Saves2.33.3

On , at at the Antalya Arena Antalyaspor will meet Kasımpaşa SK. It's the 29th round of the Süper Lig. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 36%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-130 at

Three-Way Bet

Antalyaspor
135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-150 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Antalyaspor36%Kasımpaşa SK35%X29%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-012%0-112%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%

Best Odds for the game between Antalyaspor and Kasımpaşa SK

Odds Comparison

AntalyasporDrawKasımpaşa SK
Probability36%29%35%
bet365115230240
22bet135225235
888sport120210240
betway120210230
William Hill120210240

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Kasımpaşa SK - Antalyaspor2-22020/11/07
  • Antalyaspor - Kasımpaşa SK3-12020/02/17
  • Kasımpaşa SK - Antalyaspor3-02019/09/21
  • Antalyaspor - Kasımpaşa SK1-02019/04/14

Antalyaspor Form

  • Antalyaspor met in their last match Fenerbahçe and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Antalyaspor averages 0.75 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Antalyaspor won 6 and lost 6 of their 26 matches in the Süper Lig.

Kasımpaşa SK Form

  • Last game of Kasımpaşa SK ended in a 1 - 2 against Trabzonspor.
  • In their past 10 matches, Kasımpaşa SK scored 2 and conceded 5 goals.
  • Having won 8 and lost 14 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Kasımpaşa SK have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Antalyaspor.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Antalyaspor vs Kasımpaşa SK

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -150 from bet365. The probability for that outcome is 64%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -150 Bet Now