Antalyaspor vs İstanbul Başakşehir | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Antalyaspor vs İstanbul Başakşehir.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On at Antalyaspor will host İstanbul Başakşehir in the 10th round of the Süper Lig game at the Antalya Arena. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 41%.
Best betting tips for this Süper Lig match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way Betİstanbul Başakşehir
Expert Pickİstanbul Başakşehir
Interesting stats and facts
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
Antalyaspor vs İstanbul Başakşehir | Best Odds
Antalyaspor and İstanbul Başakşehir | Form comparison
- Antalyaspor - İstanbul Başakşehir0-02021/02/27
- İstanbul Başakşehir - Antalyaspor5-12020/10/24
- Antalyaspor - İstanbul Başakşehir0-22020/07/04
- İstanbul Başakşehir - Antalyaspor2-02019/12/01
- Last game of Antalyaspor ended in a 2 - 2 against Sivasspor.
- Antalyaspor averages 1.33 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 2 and lost 7 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Antalyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against İstanbul Başakşehir.
İstanbul Başakşehir Form
- İstanbul Başakşehir met in their last match Beşiktaş and recorded a 3 - 2.
- İstanbul Başakşehir averages 1 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months İstanbul Başakşehir won 7 and lost 6 of their 16 matches in the Süper Lig.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Antalyaspor vs İstanbul Başakşehir
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 41%, a İstanbul Başakşehir. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 41%.