Antalyaspor vs Galatasaray | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Antalyaspor vs Galatasaray. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Süper LigAntalya Arena | Antalya
Antalyaspor
L(3 - 2)L(2 - 3)W(0 - 1)L(2 - 4)L(1 - 0)
Galatasaray
D(1 - 1)W(1 - 3)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 0)L(3 - 4)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AntalyasporGalatasaray
Goals1.21.7
Corners4.25.2
Fouls12.112.5
Saves2.82.2

On the 37th matchday of the Süper Lig Antalyaspor will meet Galatasaray on at in the Antalya Arena. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 51%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Three-Way Bet

Galatasaray
-155 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
135 at

Interesting stats and facts

Galatasaray51%Antalyaspor26%X23%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-210%0-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%

Best Odds for the game between Antalyaspor and Galatasaray

Odds Comparison

AntalyasporDrawGalatasaray
Probability26%23%51%
bet365450280-165
22bet430320-155
888sport430290-170
betway400260-155
William Hill450280-165
intertops425275-180

Most recent performance of Antalyaspor and Galatasaray

Last Meetings

  • Galatasaray - Antalyaspor0-02021/01/02
  • Antalyaspor - Galatasaray2-22020/07/24
  • Galatasaray - Antalyaspor5-02019/12/28
  • Galatasaray - Antalyaspor5-02019/03/11

Antalyaspor Form

  • Antalyaspor met in their last match Hatayspor and recorded a 3 - 2.
  • Antalyaspor averages 1.6 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Antalyaspor won 6 and lost 9 of their 28 matches in the Süper Lig.

Galatasaray Form

  • Galatasaray met in their last match Trabzonspor and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Galatasaray scored 8 and conceded 6 goals.
  • Having won 16 and lost 6 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Galatasaray have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Antalyaspor.

Antalyaspor vs Galatasaray | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 49%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 51%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 135 Bet Now