Angers SCO vs Olympique Marseille | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Angers SCO vs Olympique Marseille. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

Ligue 1Stade Raymond Kopa | Angers
Angers SCO
D(1 - 1)L(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)W(2 - 0)W(1 - 3)
Olympique Marseille
D(1 - 1)L(2 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(0 - 2)W(3 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Angers SCOOlympique Marseille
Goals1.41.6
Corners5.24.2
Fouls1114
Saves1.81.9

On the teams of Angers SCO and Olympique Marseille face each other at in the Stade Raymond Kopa. The duel takes place at the Stade Raymond Kopa during the 17th matchday of the Ligue 1. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 36%.

Betting tips and odds for this Ligue 1 game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-180 at

Three-Way Bet

Angers SCO
215 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-180 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Olympique Marseille36%Angers SCO36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-011%0-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Best Odds for the game between Angers SCO and Olympique Marseille

Odds Comparison

Angers SCODrawOlympique Marseille
Probability36%28%36%
bet365190220145
22bet215210160
888sport205220145
betway200190160
William Hill200210145
intertops195205145

Most recent performance of Angers SCO and Olympique Marseille

Last Meetings

  • Olympique Marseille - Angers SCO0-02020/01/25
  • Angers SCO - Olympique Marseille0-22019/12/03
  • Olympique Marseille - Angers SCO2-22019/03/30
  • Angers SCO - Olympique Marseille1-12018/12/22

Angers SCO Form

  • Last game of Angers SCO ended in a 1 - 1 against FC Nantes.
  • In their past 10 matches, Angers SCO scored 3 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 7 and lost 6 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Angers SCO have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Olympique Marseille.

Olympique Marseille Form

  • Olympique Marseille met in their last match Stade Reims and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Olympique Marseille averages 1.2 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 8 and lost 2 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Olympique Marseille have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Angers SCO.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Angers SCO vs Olympique Marseille

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of -180 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 64%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -175 Bet Now