Angers SCO vs Dijon FCO | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Angers SCO vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Angers SCO||Dijon FCO|
On the 36th matchday of the Ligue 1 Angers SCO will meet Dijon FCO on at in the Stade Raymond Kopa. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 43%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAngers SCO
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Head-to-Head performance of Angers SCO and Dijon FCO
- Dijon FCO - Angers SCO0-12020/08/22
- Angers SCO - Dijon FCO2-02019/08/31
- Angers SCO - Dijon FCO1-02019/02/02
- Dijon FCO - Angers SCO1-32018/09/15
Angers SCO Form
- Angers SCO met in their last match FC Lorient and recorded a 2 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Angers SCO scored 3 and conceded 8 goals.
- Having won 7 and lost 12 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Angers SCO have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Dijon FCO.
Dijon FCO Form
- Last game of Dijon FCO ended in a 1 - 5 against FC Metz.
- In their past 10 matches, Dijon FCO scored 3 and conceded 14 goals.
- Having won 3 and lost 17 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, Dijon FCO have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Angers SCO.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Angers SCO vs Dijon FCO
Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 105 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 57%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 43%.