Alanyaspor vs Gazişehir Gaziantep | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Süper Lig match between Alanyaspor vs Gazişehir Gaziantep. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Süper LigBahçeşehir Okulları Stadyumu | Alanya
Alanyaspor
L(1 - 0)W(3 - 2)L(3 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(1 - 0)
Gazişehir Gaziantep
D(2 - 2)L(3 - 1)W(2 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AlanyasporGazişehir Gaziantep
Goals1.21.2
Corners6.85.6
Fouls12.911.9
Saves1.63.1

It’s a tight race between Alanyaspor and Gazişehir Gaziantep, since there sitting close to each other in the Süper Lig standings. They will face each other on the at in the Bahçeşehir Okulları Stadyumu. As by their current performances, the probability is 38% that the outcome will be Away win.

Betting tips and odds for this Süper Lig game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Three-Way Bet

Gazişehir Gaziantep
400 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
120 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Gazişehir Gaziantep38%Alanyaspor38%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-09%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

AlanyasporDrawGazişehir Gaziantep
Probability38%24%38%
bet365-155280400
22bet-125285365
888sport-145280360
betway-135260335
William Hill-140275360
intertops-150260350

Head-to-Head performance of Alanyaspor and Gazişehir Gaziantep

Last Meetings

  • Gazişehir Gaziantep - Alanyaspor3-12020/12/27
  • Gazişehir Gaziantep - Alanyaspor1-12019/10/26
  • Alanyaspor - Gazişehir Gaziantep4-02019/07/25

Alanyaspor Form

  • Alanyaspor met in their last match Yeni Malatyaspor and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • Alanyaspor averages 1.8 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 11 and lost 12 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Alanyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Gazişehir Gaziantep.

Gazişehir Gaziantep Form

  • Last game of Gazişehir Gaziantep ended in a 2 - 2 against Kasımpaşa SK.
  • Gazişehir Gaziantep averages 0.8 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Gazişehir Gaziantep won 13 and lost 7 of their 28 matches in the Süper Lig.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Alanyaspor vs Gazişehir Gaziantep

Accordng to our expert, the prediction for the game between Alanyaspor and Gazişehir Gaziantep is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 62%. bet365 offers odds of 120 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Away win with a probability of 38%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 120 Bet Now