Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor.

Süper LigBahçeşehir Okulları Stadyumu | Alanya
Alanyaspor
W(1 - 3)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 0)L(0 - 1)D(0 - 0)
Antalyaspor
D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AlanyasporAntalyaspor
Goals1.50.7
Corners8.42.2
Fouls12.311.2
Saves1.42.2

On , at at the Bahçeşehir Okulları Stadyumu Alanyaspor will meet Antalyaspor. It's the 30th round of the Süper Lig. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 49%.

Betting tips and odds for this Süper Lig game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-160 at

Three-Way Bet

Alanyaspor
-125 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
115 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Alanyaspor49%X26%Antalyaspor25%Three-Way Bet
1-012%1-112%0-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

These are the best Odds for the game Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor

Odds Comparison

AlanyasporDrawAntalyaspor
Probability49%26%25%
bet365-155260350
22bet-125280360
888sport-140260380
betway-135230400
William Hill-140250400
intertops-150240375

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Antalyaspor - Alanyaspor0-22020/11/22
  • Antalyaspor - Alanyaspor1-02020/07/12
  • Alanyaspor - Antalyaspor4-02020/06/18
  • Antalyaspor - Alanyaspor0-12020/03/04

Alanyaspor Form

  • Last game of Alanyaspor ended in a 1 - 3 against Trabzonspor.
  • Alanyaspor averages 2 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 13 and lost 8 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Alanyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Antalyaspor.

Antalyaspor Form

  • Antalyaspor met in their last match Kasımpaşa SK and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Antalyaspor averages 0.6 goals per game in the Süper Lig over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 6 and lost 6 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Antalyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Alanyaspor.

Alanyaspor vs Antalyaspor | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 115 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 51%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 49%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 115 Bet Now