Ajax Amsterdam vs SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Ajax Amsterdam vs SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Ajax Amsterdam||SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden|
On , at at the GelreDome Ajax Amsterdam will meet SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden. It's the 5th round of the Eredivisie. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 46%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAjax Amsterdam
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score Yes
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 81%No 19%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 94%under 6%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 84%under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 67%under 33%
Best Odds for the game between Ajax Amsterdam and SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden
Analysis and current form of the teams
Ajax Amsterdam Form
- Ajax Amsterdam met in their last match PEC Zwolle and recorded a 0 - 2.
- Ajax Amsterdam averages 3.33 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 11 and lost matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, Ajax Amsterdam have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden.
SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden Form
- Last game of SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden ended in a 5 - 2 against Go Ahead Eagles.
- In their past 4 matches, SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden scored 1 and conceded 4 goals.
- During the past 6 months SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden won 2 and lost 2 of their 4 matches in the Eredivisie.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Ajax Amsterdam vs SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden
Our experts are predicting, that this Ajax Amsterdam and SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden will leave the field with a Both Teams To Score Yes. At betway are the best odds of 100 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 46%.