AC Milano vs US Sassuolo | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game AC Milano vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Seria AStadio Giuseppe Meazza | Milano
AC Milano
W(2 - 1)W(1 - 3)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 3)L(0 - 1)
US Sassuolo
W(3 - 1)W(0 - 1)L(2 - 1)D(2 - 2)L(3 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

AC MilanoUS Sassuolo
Goals1.41.8
Corners5.16.1
Fouls11.713.1
Saves3.65.2

On , at at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza AC Milano will meet US Sassuolo. It's the 32th round of the Seria A. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 45%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-165 at

Three-Way Bet

AC Milano
-110 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
140 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

AC Milano45%US Sassuolo31%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%2-19%1-09%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%

Odds for the match AC Milano vs US Sassuolo

Odds Comparison

AC MilanoDrawUS Sassuolo
Probability45%24%31%
bet365-190335475
22bet-110295315
888sport-130290335
betway-115260300
William Hill-135300335
intertops-190310450

Most recent performance of AC Milano and US Sassuolo

Last Meetings

  • US Sassuolo - AC Milano1-22020/12/20
  • US Sassuolo - AC Milano1-22020/07/21
  • AC Milano - US Sassuolo0-02019/12/15
  • AC Milano - US Sassuolo1-02019/03/02

AC Milano Form

  • AC Milano met in their last match Genoa CFC and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, AC Milano scored 4 and conceded 7 goals.
  • During the past 6 months AC Milano won 16 and lost 5 of their 27 matches in the Seria A.

US Sassuolo Form

  • US Sassuolo met in their last match AC Fiorentina and recorded a 3 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, US Sassuolo scored 6 and conceded 8 goals.
  • Having won 9 and lost 9 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, US Sassuolo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AC Milano.

AC Milano vs US Sassuolo | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 140 from intertops. The probability for that outcome is 55%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 45%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 150 Bet Now