AC Milano vs Atalanta Bergamo | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game AC Milano vs Atalanta Bergamo. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AC Milano||Atalanta Bergamo|
On the teams of AC Milano and Atalanta Bergamo face each other at in the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. The duel takes place at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza during the 36th matchday of the Seria A. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 41%.
Best betting tips for this Seria A match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAtalanta Bergamo
Expert Pickover 3.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 93%under 7%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 62%under 38%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 78%No 22%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
AC Milano vs Atalanta Bergamo | Head-to-Head analysis
- Atalanta Bergamo - AC Milano5-02019/12/22
- Atalanta Bergamo - AC Milano1-32019/02/16
- Atalanta Bergamo - AC Milano1-12018/05/13
AC Milano Form
- AC Milano met in their last match US Sassuolo and recorded a 1 - 2.
- AC Milano averages 2 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 8 and lost 3 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, AC Milano have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Atalanta Bergamo.
Atalanta Bergamo Form
- Last game of Atalanta Bergamo ended in a 1 - 0 against Bologna FC.
- In their past 10 matches, Atalanta Bergamo scored 28 and conceded 11 goals.
- During the past 6 months Atalanta Bergamo won 11 and lost 0 of their 14 matches in the Seria A.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game AC Milano vs Atalanta Bergamo
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 62%, a over 3.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 41%.