AC Fiorentina vs SSC Napoli | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game AC Fiorentina vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AC Fiorentina||SSC Napoli|
On the 37th matchday of the Seria A AC Fiorentina will meet SSC Napoli on at in the Stadio Artemio Franchi. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 53%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSSC Napoli
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score Yes
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 84%under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 64%under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 42%under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best Odds for the game between AC Fiorentina and SSC Napoli
Most recent performance of AC Fiorentina and SSC Napoli
- SSC Napoli - AC Fiorentina6-02021/01/17
- SSC Napoli - AC Fiorentina0-22020/01/18
- AC Fiorentina - SSC Napoli3-42019/08/24
- AC Fiorentina - SSC Napoli0-02019/02/09
AC Fiorentina Form
- Last game of AC Fiorentina ended in a 0 - 0 against Cagliari Calcio.
- In their past 10 matches, AC Fiorentina scored 7 and conceded 7 goals.
- Having won 8 and lost 12 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, AC Fiorentina have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SSC Napoli.
SSC Napoli Form
- Last game of SSC Napoli ended in a 5 - 1 against Udinese Calcio.
- SSC Napoli averages 2.2 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months SSC Napoli won 18 and lost 8 of their 30 matches in the Seria A.
AC Fiorentina vs SSC Napoli | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a Both Teams To Score Yes with odds of -140 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 63%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 53%.