1.FC Cologne vs RB Leipzig | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match 1.FC Cologne vs RB Leipzig.

1. BundesligaRheinenergiestadion | Cologne
1.FC Cologne
L(3 - 0)L(2 - 3)L(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)L(2 - 1)
RB Leipzig
D(0 - 0)W(1 - 4)L(0 - 1)W(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

1.FC CologneRB Leipzig
Goals0.92
Corners3.64.3
Fouls10.613.8
Saves3.11.2

On , at at the Rheinenergiestadion 1.FC Cologne will meet RB Leipzig. It's the 30th round of the 1. Bundesliga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 58%.

Betting tips and odds for this 1. Bundesliga game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-130 at

Three-Way Bet

RB Leipzig
-175 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
190 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

RB Leipzig58%X22%1.FC Cologne20%Three-Way Bet
1-210%1-110%0-210%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%

Best Odds for the game between 1.FC Cologne and RB Leipzig

Odds Comparison

1.FC CologneDrawRB Leipzig
Probability20%22%58%
bet365700375-250
22bet530360-175
888sport650360-230
betway475300-175
William Hill650360-250
intertops625340-250

1.FC Cologne vs RB Leipzig | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • RB Leipzig - 1.FC Cologne0-02020/12/19
  • 1.FC Cologne - RB Leipzig2-42020/06/01
  • RB Leipzig - 1.FC Cologne4-12019/11/23

1.FC Cologne Form

  • Last game of 1.FC Cologne ended in a 3 - 0 against Bayer Leverkusen.
  • In their past 10 matches, 1.FC Cologne scored 5 and conceded 7 goals.
  • During the past 6 months 1.FC Cologne won 5 and lost 13 of their 24 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.

RB Leipzig Form

  • Last game of RB Leipzig ended in a 0 - 0 against 1899 Hoffenheim.
  • In their past 10 matches, RB Leipzig scored 14 and conceded 1 goals.
  • During the past 6 months RB Leipzig won 15 and lost 4 of their 25 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game 1.FC Cologne vs RB Leipzig

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 190 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 42%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 58%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 195 Bet Now