1.FC Cologne vs 1899 Hoffenheim | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game 1.FC Cologne vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

1. BundesligaRheinenergiestadion | Cologne
1.FC Cologne
L(6 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 1)L(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)
1899 Hoffenheim
W(0 - 4)W(4 - 0)W(1 - 3)L(0 - 2)D(2 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

1.FC Cologne1899 Hoffenheim
Goals1.31.9
Corners4.75.2
Fouls15.411.9
Saves2.93

On , at at the Rheinenergiestadion 1.FC Cologne will meet 1899 Hoffenheim. It's the 1th round of the 1. Bundesliga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Away win would be possible with a probability of 41%.

Best betting tips for this 1. Bundesliga match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

1899 Hoffenheim
160 at

Expert Pick

over 3.5 Goals
185 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

1899 Hoffenheim41%1.FC Cologne38%X21%Three-Way Bet
2-27%1-27%2-17%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 92%under 8%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 78%under 22%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 59%under 41%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 76%No 24%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

1899 Hoffenheim1.FC CologneDraw
Probability41%38%21%
bet365160150250
22bet160155285
888sport155165255
betway150160260
William Hill155150270
intertops155150250

1.FC Cologne and 1899 Hoffenheim | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • 1899 Hoffenheim - 1.FC Cologne3-12020/05/27
  • 1.FC Cologne - 1899 Hoffenheim1-22019/11/08
  • 1899 Hoffenheim - 1.FC Cologne6-02018/03/31
  • 1.FC Cologne - 1899 Hoffenheim0-32017/11/05

1.FC Cologne Form

  • 1.FC Cologne met in their last match Werder Bremen and recorded a 6 - 1.
  • 1.FC Cologne averages 2 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months 1.FC Cologne won 3 and lost 6 of their 13 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.

1899 Hoffenheim Form

  • 1899 Hoffenheim met in their last match Borussia Dortmund and recorded a 0 - 4.
  • In their past 10 matches, 1899 Hoffenheim scored 18 and conceded 7 goals.
  • During the past 6 months 1899 Hoffenheim won 5 and lost 3 of their 12 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game 1.FC Cologne vs 1899 Hoffenheim

Our prediction is a over 3.5 Goals with odds of 185 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 59%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 41%.

Best Pick: over 3.5 GoalsBest Odd: 140 Bet Now